- Lux or footcandle user selectable measurement units
- Measuring range of 200,000 lux or 20,000 foot candles
- Data hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- MAX recording to capture highest light measurement
- Measuring lights source include all visible ranges
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency
- Angled light cosine correction
- Extended length of wire for light sensor approximately 5 feet (1.5m)
- Measurements according to JISC1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A class specifications
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
The Amprobe LM-200LED LED Light Meter is a professional tester specifically designed to accurately measure light output of the LED light sources. The LM200LED measures light with up to ±3% accuracy. The meter's measurement range spans from 20 to 20,000 foot-candles or 200,000 lux.
The Amprobe LM-200LED light meter features a built in memory with up to 99 records storage and data hold to freeze readings on a 2000-count, 3-1/2 digit LCD display. The LM-200LED has max recording which captures the highest light measuremennt, the measuring lights source include all visible ranges. LM-200LED light meter's light sensor wire extends up to approximately 5 feet (1.5 m) and measurements are taken according to JISC1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A class specifications.