- Tests whether fluorescent lamps and light bulbs are operational prior to installation or removal
- Features built-in VolTect alert to verify voltage presence and eliminate the need to carry a separate voltage detector
- Offers single-handed, one-button operation for all lamp tests
- Provides a pin test to check the continuity of the bulbs electrodes
- Features ultra-compact design for easy portability
- Includes a 48 removable, fully retractable antenna to test lights without climbing a ladder
- Emits visual and audible alerts for pin and voltage test functions
- Works with all fluorescent light bulbs: T2, T4, T5, T8, T9, T10, T12
The Amprobe LT-10 Lamp Tester takes the guess work out of troubleshooting fluorescent light fixtures, saving you time and money. The Amprobe LT10 fluorescent lamp tester is a 3-in-1 problem solving tool designed to easily test whether fluorescent light bulbs and ballasts are working prior to installation or removal.
The intuitive one-button operation allows you to troubleshoot lamps and avoid wasteful disposal of fluorescent light bulb and ballasts. The compact tool easily fits in your pocket and the industry leading 48" removable and retractable antenna plus Voltec non-contact voltage detection makes it easy to test fluorescent bulbs while still in the fixture, often eliminating the need to stand on a ladder.