- Accurate ground resistance measurement from 0.025 to 1500 Ohms
- True-rms current measurement including leakage current
- Accurate readings regardless of power quality in less than 10 seconds
- Continuity beep if the resistance is lower than 40.00 Ohms
- Simple and easy to use, no test leads or auxiliary electrodes necessary
- Data logging capability - 116 records
- Individual data point recording
- User selectable high & low ohm audible alarms
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- Low battery indicator
- Large LCD display
The Amprobe DGC-1000A clamp-on ground resistance tester takes accurate ground resistance measurements from 0.025 to 1500 Ohms and TRMS current measurement including leakage current. The meter takes accurate readings in less than 10 seconds.
The Amprobe DGC1000A clamp-on ground resistance tester is simple and easy to use. The tester has data logging capabilities for 116 records as well as individual data point recording, user selectable high & low ohm audible alarms, auto power off, a low battery indicator and a large LCD display.
The DGC-100A is user-friendly and accurate. Think safety and Amprobes DGC-1000A ground resistance tester second. Use the on-board memory and data logging features to make your work more efficient.
|CC-ACDC||Amprobe CC-ACDC Soft Pouch Zippered Carrying Case, 11.5 x 4.5 x 2.8"||