- Detects the ultrasonic noise created by pressure or vacuum leaks of any gas, regardless of type: CFC's, HFC's, Nitrogen, CO2, Steam, etc.
- Unaffected by contaminants, or windy conditions
- Identifies failing solenoids, valves and bearings
- Includes headphones, extension tube, parabola (reflector
- Audible & Visual Leak Indicators
- Battery condition indicator
The Amprobe ULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector allows you to quickly locate gas leaks in pressurized air lines, steam lines, and refrigeration systems regardless of gas type (CFC, HFC, nitrogen and other non-combustible gases).
When leaks occur they often generate an ultrasonic frequency that is beyond human hearing. Amprobes ULD-300 converts these sounds into an audible range for easy detection. Quickly and easily locate a leak location with this unique device.
|UT-300||Amprobe UT-300 Ultrasonic Transmitter For use with ULD-300||