- Precisely pinpoints a place of the leaks of the refrigerant in air-conditioning systems
- Sensor detects halogenated refrigerants such as R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A, R-22, Freon, etc.
- Suction pump provides instant response and quick sensor clearing, which speeds up the leak detection process
- Cutting edge accuracy with microprocessor controlled semiconductor gas sensor and advanced digital signal processing
- Clear leak indication with audio and tri-color visual LED display
- High-medium-low leak sensitivity selector
- Low battery indication
- Carrying case included
- 15.5 (40 CM) flexible stainless probe
- Reference leak source included
- Ambient concentration reset
- Long-life, DC brushless fan
- Automatic zero and background compensation
- Alkaline batteries (2C size) X 2 pcs, User manual, leak check bottle, carrying case, AC adapter
The Amprobe RLD-1 Refrigerant Leak Detector allows users to troubleshoot air conditioning systems quickly and accurately. State of the art technology assuring precise, unambiguous readings, the RLD1 makes leak finding across a wide variety of refrigerants easy and quick.
The RLD-1 pinpoints the place of leaks of the refrigerant in air-conditioning systems. It includes a suction pump which provides instant response and quick sensor clearing to speed up the leak detection process. The RLD-1 supplies cutting edge accuracy and is simnple to read with it's tri-colored LED display and audio that makes it easy indicate leaks.
|RLD1-SENSOR||Amprobe RLD-1 SENSOR Replacement Sensor for RLD-1 Leak Detector||