- Provides non-contact ac voltage detection from 90V AC to 1000V AC with a CAT IV 1000 V safety rating
- Tests for AC voltage in cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, fuses, and more, without requiring disconnection of the electrical system
- Issues simultaneous audible, visual, and shaker alerts when voltage is detected
- Features a fully insulated probe, with no exposed metal or conductive parts
- Safety rated for indoor and outdoor applications
The Amprobe VP-1000SB Non-Contact Voltage Probe with Shaker is designed for safe and convenient, non-contact ac voltage detection without interruption to electrical systems.
The VP1000SB provides 3-way visual, audible and shaker alerts when ac voltage is present. Designed to conveniently fit in your shirt pocket and to perform in the toughest indoor and outdoor Application, the VP-1000SB operates as always on with no buttons. This pocket-sized tool also provides a tip designed to discern between hot and neutral wires, and offers intuitive alerts as well as a CAT IV, 1000 V safety rating.