- Verifies presence of voltage from 30 VAC to 122,000 VAC (122kV ) without contacting the conductor
- Simple two level electricity tester provides:
- High voltage setting to check transmission lines, power distribution equipment, down power lines, fuses, and load break connectors
- Lower voltage setting to check for voltage in breaker panels, breakers, power outlets, and wiring
- VolTect alert warns that voltage is present with bright flashing lights and loud beeps
- Push button self-test verifies that tester is working properly
- Ergonomic design includes a convenient handle and a universal adapter for use with TIC 410A Hot Stick attachment
- Drop-proof to 6 feet (1.8m)
- Includes CC-300PRO carrying case, users manual and batteries (installed)
The Amprobe TIC 300 PRO voltage detector with VolTect is MSHA certified and intrinsically safe. The TIC300PRO is a rugged, reliable, non-contact, high voltage tester for utility, industrial, and mine safety applications up to 122kV. Select low or high voltage levels to verify the presence of voltage without contacting the energized conductor. When this high voltage electricity tester is moved within close proximity of an energized line, the intuitive VolTect alert warns users with bright flashing lights and loud beeps. All functionality is available through push buttons designed for easy use with PPE gloves.
In every truck, on every trouble call, there is one tool crews reach for first to ensure their saftey; the TIC 300 PRO. The Amprobe TIC 300 PRO is the go to tool for underground crews. Lights flash and the TIC 300 PRO beeps with increasing frequency as it nears a source of electricity, leaving technicians no doubt whether the source is live or not. The TIC 300 PRO is simple to use even with heavy gloves and full PPE on, push one button to turn the unit on, another to select low or high range settimng. A universal adapter Hot Stick TIC 410A is available for voltage higher than 1500 VAC.
|TIC 410A||Amprobe TIC 410A Hot Stick Attachment||
|CC-300PRO||Amprobe CC-300PRO Leather Carrying Case, 10.84 x 4.20 x 2.40"||