- Measures AC current to 800A and DC current to 1000A, AC/DC voltage to 600V, plus capacitance, and resistance
- Continuity beeper quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- Diode test quickly finds voltage drops
- MAX capture function measures inrush current (30 mS response)
- Combines user friendly features such as a large, easy to read backlit digital display, auto power-off to conserve battery life, and a "third hand" test probe holder
- Rubber over-molded case absorbs shock and provides built-in probe storage
- Accommodates conductors up to 2.0" (50mm) in diameter
- CAT III, 600V rated
The Amprobe ACDC-100 TRMS digital clamp meter offers superior accuracy, quality and reliability with all the basic measurement capabilities technicians need in an AC/DC current clamp meter. Use it to measure AC current to 800A, DC current to 1000A, and AC/DC voltage to 600V.
The Amprobe ACDC100TRMS has a 3-3/4 digits 4000 counts, large easy to read LCD display. Other features include relative zero mode, auto power off, data hold, diode test, and audible continuity. Its large jaws accommodate conductors up to 2" (50 mm) in diameter and its enhanced ergonomic design make it a great choice for a clamp with professional digital multimeter capabilities. The TRMS version addresses needs of professionals who rely on performance and reliability.
|ELS2A||Amprobe ELS2A Clamp Accessory, AC Outlet Line Splitter||
|MTL-90B||Amprobe MTL-90B Set of Test Leads with Alligator Clips||
|CC-ACDC||Amprobe CC-ACDC Soft Pouch Zippered Carrying Case, 11.5 x 4.5 x 2.8"||