- Measures AC/DC Current to 600 A and AC/DC Voltage to 600 V
- Features True-RMS sensing for accurate voltage measurements in noisy electrical environments
- Amp-Tip delivers precise low AC current measurements - 0 to 60 A
- Includes a low pass filter to accurately measure voltage and current on variable frequency drives
- Capacitance measurement, continuity beeper and diode test
- Provides resistance and continuity measurement capabilities to verify the quality of electrical connections and the proper operation of motor and transformer coils
- Offers data hold and relative zero for quick analysis
- Maximizes battery life with auto power off and low battery indicator
- Backlit display for easy measurement viewing in bright and dim environments
- Accommodates conductors up to 1.37 in (35mm)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
The Amprobe AMP-220 is the modern evolution of the professional clamp meter. With a full range of AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, and frequency measurement functions for basic electrical troubleshooting, the AMP220 clamp meter with its large backlit display is an excellent amp clamp meter choice.
The Amprobe AMP-220 is rated CAT III 600 V, offers True-RMS sensing, fast response processor, non-contact voltage detection, capacitance, resistance and continuity measurements to enhance efficiency and safety in todays complex electrical environments. The Amp-Tip function allows for precise measurement of current down to the tenth of an Amp, enabling accurate current measurement of both large and small diameter wires. A low pass filter allows measurement of current and voltage on variable frequency drives (motors with speed controlled by frequency).
|TL35B||Amprobe TL35B Test Lead with Alligator Clips||
|TL-300||Amprobe TL-300 Fused Test Lead Set w/Alligator Clips (Red, Black, Yellow), Case and Thermocouple||
|ELS2A||Amprobe ELS2A Clamp Accessory, AC Outlet Line Splitter||