- Features True-RMS sensing for accurate voltage measurements in noisy electrical environments
- Measures AC/DC current to 300 A (10mA resolution)
- Includes a low pass filter to accurately measure voltage and current on variable frequency drives
- Inrush current for motor start-up monitoring
- Non-contact voltage detection (NCV) for detecting presence of voltage
- Jaw opening to 1 in (25 mm)
- DCA zero and data hold
- Maximizes battery life with auto power off
- Backlit display for easy measurement viewing in bright and dim environment
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Small size doesnt mean small features. The Amprobe AMP-25 Mini-Clamp is pocket-sized, enabling quick and easy spot checks of electrical systems. With its rugged construction and CAT III 600V rating, the AMP25 is a must-have professional troubleshooting tool for commercial electricians and electrical contractors.
The AMP-25 is designed to measure AC/DC load current and inrush current for motors. Essential features like True-RMS, non-contact voltage and low pass filter make this clamp stand tall next to clamps twice its size. With the AMP-25, you never have to sacrifice performance for size.