- Measures AC/DC current to 400A and AC/DC voltage to 600V, and resistance
- Continuity beeper quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Data hold captures the reading on the display for further analysis
- MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Combines user friendly features such as a large, easy to read backlit digital and analog display, auto or manual range selection, and low battery indicator
- Accommodates conductors up to 1.18" (30mm) in diameter
The Amprobe ACDC-400 clamp meter provides a broad set of measurement capabilities to meet the needs of facility maintenance and field service professionals. It measures both AC and DC Current to 400 amps, AC and DC Voltage to 600V, plus Resistance and Continuity.
The ACDC-400 also offers software features of Min/Max and Relative measurements, data hold, relative measurement and is rated CAT III 600V. Its large backlit LCD display, with digital and analog readings, makes it easy to read results in various lighting conditions. The Amprobe ACDC-400 is full featured with wide measurement capabilities.
|ELS2A||Amprobe ELS2A Clamp Accessory, AC Outlet Line Splitter||
|SV-U||Amprobe SV-U Soft Pouch-Style Zippered Carrying Case, 8.5 x 3.0 x 2.5"||