- Measures AC/DC Current to 1000 A and AC/DC Voltage to 1000 V
- Measures temperature from -40° to 752°F, (-40° to 400°C)
- Measures DC Microamps output to test proper operation of the flame sensor on gas appliances
- Measures capacitance, test diodes, and features a continuity beeper
- Tests 3-phase sequence and motor rotation to ensure proper connection of a motor to a 3-phase system
- Monitors inrush current during motor start-up
- Features True-RMS sensing for accurate voltage measurements in noisy electrical environments
- Amp-Tip function delivers precise low AC current measurements - 0 to 60 A
- Includes a low pass filter to accurately measure voltage and current on variable frequency drives
- Provides resistance and continuity measurement capabilities to verify the quality of electrical connections and the proper operation of motor and transformer coils
- Provides data hold, relative zero, and MAX/MIN/AVG mode for quick analysis
- Maximizes battery life with auto power off and low battery indicator
- Backlit display for easy measurement viewing in bright and dim environments
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rated
- Boasts peak hold and work light
- Accommodates conductors up to 2.0 inches (51mm)
The Amprobe AMP-330 True-RMS Clamp meter offers a versatile clamp-on amp meter for electrical motor maintenance and HVAC testing in high voltage industrial environments, the AMP330 clamp meter is the best clamp meter for the job.
The AMP-330 is the best clamp meter in the AMP-300 Series line including all the features of the AMP-320 plus a work light, peak hold, CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating and large 2.0 inch (51 mm) jaw.
HVAC technicians will find the temperature and capacitance measurements they need plus DC Microamps for testing flame sensors. The AMP330 also has core motor testing capabilities such as motor rotation, 3-phase sequence testing, and inrush current measurement for motor start-up monitoring. The low pass filter allows you to accurately measure current and voltage on variable frequency drives. The Amp-Tip function allows for precise measurement of current down to the tenth of an Amp, enabling accurate current measurement of both large and small diameter wires. It also offers a full range of standard multimeter features, including AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, frequency, True-RMS, non-contact voltage detection, resistance, and continuity.
|TL35B||Amprobe TL35B Test Lead with Alligator Clips||
|TL-300||Amprobe TL-300 Fused Test Lead Set w/Alligator Clips (Red, Black, Yellow), Case and Thermocouple||
|ELS2A||Amprobe ELS2A Clamp Accessory, AC Outlet Line Splitter||