- Temperature measurement
- 180 degree rotating head for the perfect display viewing
- Advanced VoltTect non-contact voltage detection
- Slim jaw design with one hand operation
- Measures AC Current up to 400 ACA, AC/DC Voltage up to 600V, Resistance and Capacitance
- Audible continuity
- Auto and manual ranging respectively for quick checks and precise measurements
- Auto power off
- Data hold
- Accommodates conductors up to 1.18 (30mm) in diameter
- Safety CAT III 600 V
The Amprobe ACD-21SW Swivel Clamp Meter features a patented 180-degree rotating head clamp design allowing easy views of measurements in tight or inconvenient to reach places. Simply rotate the body of the clamp meter to get an unobstructed view of the LCD display.
The Amprobe ACD21SW has a great amount of features including, advanced VoltTect non-contact voltage detection, a slim jaw design with one hand operation, audible continuity, auto and manual ranging respectively for quick checks and precise measurements, data hold, auto power off, and diode test. The ACD-21SW Measures AC Current up to 400 ACA, AC/DC Voltage up to 600V, Resistance, Capacitance and Temperature. The meter is also CAT III 600V safety reading for use in electrical and HVAC applications.
|CC-ACDC||Amprobe CC-ACDC Soft Pouch Zippered Carrying Case, 11.5 x 4.5 x 2.8"||
|ELS2A||Amprobe ELS2A Clamp Accessory, AC Outlet Line Splitter||