- Dual displays permit simultaneous reading of amps and volts
- Measures AC Current to 600A and AC/DC Voltage to 600V
- Measures frequency, capacitance to 3000 µF, and resistance to 40M?
- Measures temperature with K-type thermocouple probe
- Includes micro amps measurement for testing flame sensors
- Diode test quickly finds voltage drops
- Continuity beeper detects opens and shorts
- Auto ranging instantly selects correct range
- Hold and maximum reading functions
- New thin jaws, 5mm thinner than standard digital clamp meters make it easier to access conductors in tight spaces
- Accommodates conductors up to 25 mm (1.0") in diameter
- Auto power off and low battery indication helps you make the most of battery life
- Rubber, over-molded case absorbs shock
The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS clamp meter works as both an HVAC multimeter and electrical multimeter with a versatile set of features, including microamps, capacitance, frequency and temperature with included thermocouple. The dual displays show amps and volts simultaneously, useful for measuring voltage drop under load. The thinner jaws of the ACD-14 PLUS digital clamp multimeter enable access to tight measurement areas and still handles conductors up to 1 (25 mm).
The Amprobe ACD-14 PLUS measure AC and DC voltage to 600 V, AC Current to 600A, Capacitance to 3000°F and frequency. The ACD14PLUS also features Resistance to 40MO, continuity buzzer, diode test, hold and max reading functions and includes a rubber over molded case. The ACD-14 PLUS is a very versatile clamp multimeter to support all your daily measurement needs.
|SV-U||Amprobe SV-U Soft Pouch-Style Zippered Carrying Case, 8.5 x 3.0 x 2.5"||
|ELS2A||Amprobe ELS2A Clamp Accessory, AC Outlet Line Splitter||