- Sort, match, QC inspect and verify components, check circuits with this full range capacitance and resistance meter
- Dual zero adjustments pots to null strays and test leads
- Special "low ohms range
- Oversized, read at-a-glance display
- "Zero adjust pots for low ohms and capacitance ranges
- Low battery indication
The Amprobe CR50A is a digital hand held component tester for measuring capacitance in nine ranges (200pF, 2nF, 20nF, 200nF, 2fF, 20fF, 200fF, 2mF, 20mF) with a basic accuracy of 0.5% and a resolution down to 0.1pF. To assure optimum accuracy, an external "zero" pot adjusts out stray capacitance from the test leads in the 200pF range. For measuring resistance there are seven ranges (20, 200, 2K, 20K, 200K, 2M, 20M) with a basic accuracy of 0.5% and a resolution down to 0.01. The "low ohms" 20 range also features its own "zero" pot to adjust out lead resistance. The CR50A also includes a diode test and continuity beeper. Operates on 9V battery (included), measures 6.1" x 2.8" x 1.3" and weighs 6 oz.
- 1 - Users manual
- 1 - Set of test leads with screw-on alligator clips
- 1 - Holster
||Amprobe VC30A Vinyl Carrying Case, 7.5 x 3.4 x 1.5"
||Amprobe FP125 0.1A/250V, 5X20mm Fast Blow Fuse, Pack of 4