- Pocket size, compact design
- Measures: air velocity, temperature, humidity, dew point, wet bulb, wind-chill and ambient temperature
- Selectable wind units: KNT (Knot), BF (Beaufort), ft/m (feet per minute), M/h (mile per hour), m/s (meter per second), km/h (kilometer per hour)
- Selectable temperature units °C or °F
- Max wind speed display
- Quick measurement response
- External temperature probe
- Easy, two-button operation
- Data hold
- Auto power off with disable feature
- Low battery indication
- Ergonomic design with a wrist strap
The Amprobe TMA5 Mini Vane Anemometer is a compact, pocket-sized tool for indoor air quality and HVAC/R technicians measuring heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration wind flow and temperature in residential, commercial and industrial air conditioning systems.
The TMA5 features a max wind speed display and has selectable temperature units °C or °F. The TMA5 has a qucik measurement response and an external temperature probe. The TMA5 is easy to use with a two button operation and convenient with it's ergonomic design and wrist strap.