- Highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy for precise measurements
- Fast response telescopic probe for use in hard to reach places
- Air Flow Volume (CFM, CMM)
- Instant, Avg, 2/3 Vmax Flow Measurements
- Velocity m / s, f t / min, knots, km / hr, mph
- Data hold & Maximum / Minimum with Time stamp
- Data Memory and Real function (99 sets)
- Large backlit LCD display with 5 parameters
- Auto Power ON / OFF setting
- Simple and safe to use
- Included Accessories;Batteries, Hard Carrying case
The Amprobe TMA-20HW Hot Wire anemometer technology eliminates the use of bearings and rotating parts. Because of this fact the meter is durable and provides good and stable accuracy of the measurements. The TMA-20HW is used for indoor air quality and HVAC/R technicians measuring heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, wind flow and temperature in residential, commercial and industrial air conditioning systems.
The Amprobe TMA-20HW is a highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy and is convenient for use in hard to reach places with its fast response telescopic probe. The TMA-20HW is easy to use and has a large backlit LCD display with 5 parameters.