- Low drift portable meter for checking indoor air quality
- CO2 measurement up to 9999 ppm
- Triple display with simultaneous CO2, temperature and relative humidity readings
- Selectable display of dew point and wet bulb
- TWA display (time-weighted average) for 8 hrs period
- 15 minutes STEL (short-term exposure limit) value
- High performance low drift sensor designed with NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) waveguide technology
- Easy to read large LCD display
- Manually calibratable
- Audible alarm threshold setting to setup warning against carbon dioxide level
- Backlight function for working in dark area
- Optional PC download capabilities
- Long time drift compensation for accurate readings
- Meter, manual, batteries and hard carrying case
The Amprobe CO2-200 Wall-Mounted CO2 Meter is designed to measure air quality compliance in occupied spaces such as offices, production floors, schools or hospitals. The portable CO2200 features Instant feedback with CO2 levels, with additional temperature and humidity measurement.
The Amprobe CO2-200 measures CO2 up to 9999ppm as well as temperature, relative humidity, dew point and wet bulb.The meter has a built in alarm warns against dangerous CO2 levels. The CO2-200 offers a super large LCD display with CO2 reasing and has a high performace low drift sensor designed with NDIR waveguide technology with auto background calibration.