- Momentary switch type relay (3 wire).
- Switches AC power on and off using low voltage control circuit.
- Built in transformer, no step down transformers necessary.
- Single relay can be controlled by multiple switches and multiple relays can be controlled by single switch.
- Light #22 cable can be used to control relay instead of Romex or armored cable - significant time and cost savings.
- AC Voltage from 105 to 125V.
- AC Current up to 6.5A (1/4 HP max. motor load at 120V).
- Frequency: 60Hz.
- Safe control switching: 10VDC max. and 10 milliamps max.
- Industrial Control Applications
- Where isolated low voltage is needed for safety reasons
- Higher current applications (up to 6.5 amps, 1/2 HP)
- Long distance remote operations
- Hostile or hazardous environments
- Plant process controls
- Computer control applications
- Reduce control wiring costs and electrical inteference
- Economically meet building codes in new installations
- Applications where UL listed device is required.
The Amprobe R-115S is a low voltage relay with a built in transformer used for when you need low-voltage control circuits for safe operation in industrial and process control environments. The R115S operates independently, so you can install one relay and operate it with as many switches as needed, or control multipe relays with a single switch.