- Frequency range: 470 MHz - 960 MHz
- Gain: 6.5 dBic
- Maximum VSWR: 1:4:1
- 3 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth: 65°
- Front to Back Ratio: 20 dB
- Polarization: Circular right-hand or circular left-hand
- Maxium Input Power: 3 Watts
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Axial Ratio: 1 dB
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Mechanical Size: 10.2 x 10.2 x 1.32 in.
- Antenna Connection: Coax Pigtail BNC(F)
- Radome: High Strength PVC
- Mount Style: Mic Stand Swivel/Threaded Stud
- Temperature Operational: -25°C to 70°C
- Lightning Protection: DCV Grounded
- Environmental Rating: IP 54 (Waterproof)
- Panel color: Theatre Black
- Single antenna
The Aaronia IWxCPA1 Circular Polarized Antenna 470 MHz-960 MHz by Kaltman Creations incorporates Circular Polarization (CP) technology for both receiving and transmitting pro-audio wireless applications. Its low-visibility flat panel design faces the performance area leaving only a 1.3 inch edge visible to the audience.
Traditional paddle and rod antennas used for wireless microphones are either horizontally or vertically polarized. When a microphone transmitting antenna changes its orientation in reference to the receiving antenna - as wireless mic's and belt pack transmitters always do - the phase relationship changes. The IWxCPA1 antenna uses advanced circular polarization technology which produces a 'drop-out free' transmitter and receiver combination that is never out of phase.
|IWxCOMB||Aaronia IWxCOMB Antenna Combiner and BNC Adapters||
|Data Sheet:||437 KB|