- Frequency range: 20 MHz - 1 GHz
- Design: Biconical (biconical dipole)
- Max. input power: 5W AM (100 MHz)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: -18dBi (@100 MHz)
- RF connection: SMA (f)
- Tripod connection: 1/4-inch
- Calibration points: 106 (5 MHz and 10 MHz-steps)
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements
- Compact design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
- Suitable for measurements according to the following standards and procedures: CISPR, VDE, MIL, VG, EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 55015, EN 55022, MIL-Std-461
- For use with all Aaronia Spectrum Analyzers
- Radio and TV
The Aaronia BicoLOG20100 Biconical Radial Isotropic Antenna is a new generation biconical dipole that covers the operating frequency range of 20 MHz to 1 GHz, covering even the most restrictive EMC standards. The BicoLOG 20100 offers a combination of pattern control and balance, which makes it an excellent choice for EMC and EMI measurements.
Every BicoLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in Aaronia's laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. Each antenna is packaged with an integrated tripod connection and a SMA connector.
All Aaronia antennas are developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. Each antenna includes a complete high resolution (10 MHz or even 5 MHz steps) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points. This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
|BL CASE||Aaronia BL CASE Carrying Case for BicoLog Antennas||
|1-M CABLE||Aaronia 1-M CABLE 1M Low-Loss SMA Cable||
|5-M CABLE||Aaronia 5-M CABLE 5M Low-Loss SMA Cable||
|10-M CABLE||Aaronia 10-M CABLE 10M Low-Loss SMA Cable||
|PGT||Aaronia PGT Miniature Tripod - Pistol Grip||
|Data Sheet:||556 KB|