- Transmission Frequency: 5.8 GHz, multiple channels
- RF-Compass™ Servo Unit rotates up to 360° follow the signal of RF-Beacon™
- RF Beacon Size: 3.75 x 1.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: < 2.5 ounces
- Power Source: 9V (battery located inside transmitter housing)
- Battery run time: 2.5 hours
- System Range: 250 Feet
- Servo Unit Frequency range: 5.8GHz
- Helical tracking antennas - RH circular
- Rotational Capabilities: Up to 360°
- Mounting: Standard Microphone Stand Mount
- Power Source: 12V / 2000 mAh Universal AC Adapter
- Servo Unit Size: 9 x 7 x 5.5 in. at widest point
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Includes Model IWxCPA1 antenna
The Aaronia IWxCPASSPLUS RF-Compass Automatic Antenna Tracker with CPA1 by Kaltman Creations for wireless microphones and IEM equipment keeps signals strong by keeping the antenna pointed at the performer regardless of where they move. Each standard system consists of the RF-Compass Servo Unit and the RF-Beacon mini-transmitter. With the RF-Beacon placed on the performer, the RF-Compass Servo Unit rotates up to 360° to follow the Beacon, allowing the directional paddle antenna to follow the signal of the wireless mic or IEM transmitters that the performer also wears.
The IWxCPASS PLUS is a servo-controlled, automatic panning device which follows a 5.8GHz multichannel mini transmitter with a range of 250 Ft. The servo unit can be mounted to a standard mic stand and the included IWxCPA1 antenna can be fitted to it.
|IWxBeacon||Aaronia IWxBeacon RF-Beacon Mini-Transmitter for Model IWxCPASS||