- Frequency range: 680 MHz - 6 GHz
- Design: 3D (Isotropic), array of multiple LPDA Antennas
- 16 sectors with 32 antennas
- Max. input power: 100W AM (400 MHz)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Internal GPS receiver
- Internal low noise pre-amplifier (up to 40dB)
- Gain: up to 45dBi (typ. with amplifier), 5dBi (typ. without amplifier)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 31.4 x 31.4 x 11.8 in.
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- RF Output N, SMA or SMP (50Ohm)
- Remote control software is included allowing manual switching between each antenna and/or sector
- Digital RF-switches
- Cascadable system
- Power over Ethernet
- Suitable for vehicle mounting
- Suitable for harsh environments
- RF connection: N (female)
- 360° coverage without mechanical rotation
- For use with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Wideband, real-time spectrum monitoring
- Unwanted Surveillance Signals
- 5GHz WLAN
- PAR Radar
- Directional Radio
- Miscellaneous satellite applications
The Aaronia IsoLOG3D160 3D RF Tracking Antenna Array 680 MHz to 6 GHz, 16 Sectors with 32 Antennas tracks RF positioning in three dimensions via a high density, customizable sector array with 32 antennas for horizontal and for vertical polarization. It measures the frequency range of 680 MHz to 6 GHz. The antennas and the electronics are protected by a radome. The IsoLOG 160 is suitable for mounting on vehicles and for hidden operations. The antenna is not recognized as a tracking antenna, but more like a satellite dish for camping vans. The radome is watertight, shock and heat proof, and designed to withstand even harshest conditions.
With the "auto rotate-switch function," the IsoLOG 3D 160 can be paired with any spectrum analyzer. The IsoLOG is the perfect solution for counter-surveillance measurements or drone-detection-systems and UAV RF tracking. The IsoLOG 3D is sensitive to the majority of incoming signal polarizations, including all linear polarizations, allowing reliable detection of signals including those invisible to most DF systems that use only vertically polarized antennas. The integrated switch array uses high-end digital switches instead of common RF-relays, which offers a ultra-high switching speed and a garanteed lifetime operation, even at 24/7 operation.
The antenna only needs a Power-Over-Ethernet connection for easy integration and control over any existing network. Powerful control software is included for operation on Windows systems. The control software allows various tracking and selection set-ups, e.g. sweep all antennas horizontal, vertical, switch all in one sector, etc.
- 1 - Power-over-Ethernet Adapter
- 1 - Ethernet Cable and Power Cable
- 1 - USB with software