- User selectable light source, natural, LED or fluorescent
- Spectral error compensation for LED and fluorescent lighting
- Removable light sensor with expandable cord up to 48"
- Map mode profiles the illuminance map of the area or room by storing multiple measurements
- Min, Max, and Average measurements stored
- Hold function freezes the display
- Spot or continuous recording of up to 1,000,000 measurements stored in 8MB flash memory
- Blue luminescent backlit display
- User selectable Foot Candle or Lux units
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Magnetic mount
- Battery or USB powered
- DataView graphing and analysis software included
The AEMC Lightmeter Data Logger Model 1110 is a portable, easy-to-use instrument which features optical sensors that are designed to match the response of the human eye, making them ideal instruments for workspace analysis and planning. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using supplied DataView® software. The ergonomically designed case, large display and intuitive function selection make this instrument the right choice for any application.
The Lightmeter Model 1110 is designed for simple one-hand operation. It provides selectable lux or footcandle units for display and features a blue luminescent backlit display, MIN/MAX/AVG and HOLD functions.
|2122.31||AEMC 2122.31 Shock Proof Housing||
|2118.65||AEMC 2118.65 Soft Case for Clamp-on Meters & Multimeters-CA/MX Series||
|2138.66||AEMC 2138.66 Cable Replacement for Model CA 1510 & L452||
|2118.09||AEMC 2118.09 General Carrying Case||
|2153.78||AEMC 2153.78 Adapter, Replacement USB to Wall Plug for Models CA1510 & L452||
|5000.44||AEMC 5000.44 MultiFix Mounting System for Models 5231, 5233 & PEL 100 Series||