- 4-Pole (4-Point) Fall-of-Potential measurement for very low resistance measurements with manual automatic frequency selection and automatic lead compensation
- 3-Point Fall-of-Potential measurement
- 3-Point earth coupling measurement
- Manual or automatic frequency scan from 40 to 513 Hz for test accuracy in electrically noisy environments
- Earth coupling testing
- Selectable test voltage 16 or 32 V up to 250 mA test current
- 4-Point soil resistivity measurement with automatic calculation of Rho and user selection of Wenner or Schlumberger test method
- 2- and 4-Wire DC resistance measurement (Bond testing) with automatic polarity reversal
- Ground Resistance with 2 clamps (no auxiliary rods)
- Ground Resistance of Pylons with the GroundFlex® Adapter Model 6474 and GroundFlex sensors allow the system to measure leakage current and ground resistance of tower legs without disconnecting the overhead ground conductor.
- Includes DataView software for data storage, real-time display, analysis, report generation and system configuration
- Auto-off power management
- Automatic recognition of all electrode connections and their resistance value
- Stores up to 512 complete test results in internal memory
- Optically isolated USB communication
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries from wall charger or vehicle power
AEMC’s GroundFlex® Field Kit includes the GroundFlex® Adapter Model 6474 and Ground Resistance Tester Model 6472. This is the ONLY system on the market capable of testing ground resistance of individual power transmission tower legs, as well as total resistance without disconnecting the overhead ground wire – this alone is a huge time and money saver, not to mention a major safety improvement.
Key features include testing both ground resistance of tower legs (individually and total) and overhead ground wires. This system tests leakage current through the tower legs and tests at frequencies up to 5kHz to profile impedance, which is important to characterize for lightning strikes.
NOTE: The GroundFlex® Adapter Model 6474 can only be used with the Ground Tester Model 6472 Kit – 500 ft.
|213573||AEMC 2135.73 5m GroundFlex Sensor Replacement only for use with Model 6474||Sale $616.55
|213575||AEMC 2135.75 Connection Lead Replacement for Model 6472/6474||Sale $74.58
|213577||AEMC 2135.77 Set of 12 Replacement GroundFlex Rings for Model 6472/6474 Kit||Sale $9.45
|213580||AEMC 2135.80 Set of 3 Replacement C-Clamps for the Model 6472/6474 Kit||Sale $37.95
|213582||AEMC 2135.82 Calibration Loop Replacement for Model 6474||Sale $132.95
|213583||AEMC 2135.83 Carrying Case for Model 6474 (tray not included)||Sale $850.25
|500013||AEMC 5000.13 Power Adapter 110/240V and Power Cord 115V US for Models 6470, 6471 and 6472||Sale $58.90
|Data Sheet:||(1.31 MB)|