- 2- and 4-Wire Bond Resistance/Continuity Measurement (DC Resistance) with automatic polarity reversal
- 3-Point Fall-of-Potential measurement with manual or automatic frequency selection
- 4-Point soil resistivity measurement with automatic calculation of Rho (ρ) and user selection of the Wenner or Schlumberger test method
- 3-Point earth coupling measurement
- Measures Ground Resistance using the 2 clamp method (selective ground testing)
- Measures Ground Impedance at frequencies up to 5kHz to test lightning strike protection
- Manual and automatic frequency scan from 40 to 5078Hz for optimum test accuracy in electrically noisy environments
- Selectable test voltage of 16 or 32V up to 250mA of test current
- Auto-off power management
- Automatic recognition of all electrode connections and their resistance value
- Stores up to 512 complete test results
- Optically isolated USB communication
- Remote set up and operation of all measurements using DataView software
- Automatic report generation including the fall of potential plot
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries from wall charger or vehicle power
- Rugged dustproof and rainproof field case
- Includes DataView software for data storage, real-time display, analysis, report generation and system configuration
The Model 6472 measures from 0.01 to 99.99kΩ and is auto-ranging, automatically seeking out the optimum measurement range, test frequency and test current. Easy-to-use – Simply connect the leads, select test mode, press Start and read the results. Up to 512 test results can be stored in internal memory for recall to the display or downloaded to a PC via DataView® software.
The large LCD is easy-to-read and indicates ground electrode resistance, test voltage, current and frequency as well as individual electrode resistance, battery status and more. The Model 6472 is Cat IV rated to 50V and is over voltage protected to more than 250Vac against accidental live connection to live circuits. The voltage is also displayed on screen. In the event of a system fault, the Model 6472 can withstand 250Vac.Additional features of the Model 6472 include; manual and automatic test frequency selection from 40 to 5078Hz; user selectable 3 or 4-Pole Fall of Potential or 4-Pole Soil Resistivity test methods and user selectable 2-Wire or 4-Wire Bond Resistance test method.
The Model 6472 is powered by 9.6V, 3.5 Ah NiMH rechargeable batteries. An external recharger powered from 120/230V, 50/60Hz is included and provides for testing while recharging. The Model 6472 can also be vehicle powered from an optional 12V battery adapter.
4-Point Bond Test
The 4-Point Bond test displaying lead connections, bond resistance test results, test voltage and current.
3-Point Fall-of-Potential Test
The 3-Point Fall-of-Potential test displaying test lead connection, grounding electrode resistance, test voltage and frequency.
Frequency Current Schlumberger Test
The Frequency selection screen displays selected test frequency and voltage for the test as well as lead connection.
Memory Recall displays test results stored at a specific memory location.
The Schlumberger test displays test lead connection, soil resistivity (ρ) test results, test electrode resistance and more.
The Wenner test displays test lead connection, soil resistivity (ρ) test results, electrode spacing and resistance.
|MN82||AEMC MN82 AC Current Probe, (#MN82)||
|SR182||AEMC SR182 AC Current Probe For Models 6471 and 6472, (#SR182)||
|Data Sheet:||(315 KB)|