- Fall-of-potential method
- Measures ground resistance (2- and 3-point)
- Autoranging: automatically selects the optimum range
- Designed to reject high levels of noise and interference
- Extremely simple to operate: connect - press - read
- LED on faceplate informs operator of high input noise, high auxiliary rod resistance and fault connections
- Battery powered
- Rugged dustproof and rainproof field case
- Color-coded terminals
- May be used for continuity tests on bonding
- Three-point measurements for measuring resistance to ground of ground rods and grids. three-point measurements are generally used when the electrode or grid is easily disconnected, if corrosion is suspected, or where ground faults are unlikely to occur.
- Two-point tests for continuity on bonding or on pre-established grounds. This test is commonly performed in urban environments where proper auxiliary electrode placement my be obscured by confined real estate. Measurements are referenced against a good local ground conductor.
The AEMC 3640 KIT-150FT 3640 150 ft. 3-Point Ground Resistance Tester Kit is a rugged, easy-to-use kit ideal for maintenance crews performing numerous tests. The Model 3640 is designed to reject high levels of interference. It can be used under difficult conditions such as high stray currents that normally affect accuracy.
The Model 3640 Kit - 150 ft. is in complete kit form, which includes instrument, two 150 ft color-coded leads on spools (red and blue), one 30 ft lead (green), two 14.5" T-shaped auxiliary ground electrodes, one set of five spaded lugs, 100 ft tape measurer and carrying bag.
|Data Sheet:||(932 KB)|