- 8 universal analog input channels
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as inputs or outputs)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 24VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
- Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive
- Up to 32 configurable alarms
- Up to 128 virtual channels
- Detachable display
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a user configurable rate
- Data downloading through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL
- For 8-channel Data Logger with LCD display, see DL-1081
- Process monitoring and recording
- Remote temperature logging
- Environmental monitoring
The AEMC DL-1080 8-Channel Data Logger (no display) is a versatile, powerful and cost effective data logger handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. The AEMC DL1080 offers high performance and is easy to configure and operate. The AEMC DL-1080 has 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage and DC current signals. It is equipped with 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs.
Up to 128 math channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP trap sending. The RS485 of the AEMC DL 1080's interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. A 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
The AEMC Model DL-1080 has a mini USB interface for connecting to a computer for configuration, monitoring and data download and another USB port for plugging in a flash drive for data retrieval. The 512k internal basic memory is used to store data and can be greatly expanded with an SD card up to 16GB.
Shows a six-position grid where you can assign a channel to be displayed real-time in each position.
Displays a plot of the favorite channels values.
Channel List Screen
Shows a list of all enabled channels (Analog, digital, remote, and virtual).
A 32-Position grid where each numbered position is related to its equivalent alarm or event. When an alarm is active, is number will be displayed in red on this screen.
Shows a list of information about the data logger and the display itself.
Data logger and display parameters can be changed and viewed on this screen.
|2134.76||AEMC 2134.76 LCD Display for Data Logger DL-1080 ( #213476)||
|Data Sheet:||(462 KB)|