- Self Contained, No Exposed Connections
- 0 To 600Arms Input
- TRMS Measurements
- Easy-To-Use One Button Operation
- Overload Indication
- Alarm Function
- Optically Isolated USB 2.0
- Harmonics Are Only Available From The Simple Logger II Control Panel Within The DataView Application
- 300V Cat. IV; 600V Cat. III
The Simple Logger II Model CL601 is a battery powered, one channel recording device with an alkaline battery pack. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ± 2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples.
The CL601 Simple Logger II records TRMS at a rate of up to eight times per second. The measurement process is performed no more than eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the CL601 is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView Software.
|Data Sheet:||(182 KB)|