- Two integral MiniFlex flexible current probes measure from 0.5A to 1000A
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Includes DataView software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Isolated USB communication
- 600V CAT III; 300V CAT IV
The Simple Logger II Model ML912 is a two channel AC current recording device powered by two alkaline batteries. It incorporates two user selectable measurement ranges of 0 to 100 Amps and 0 to 1000 Amps. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples (Harmonics are only available from the Simple Logger II Control Panel within the DataView software).
The Simple Logger II stores TRMS values at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument’s internal memory to the computer for analysis.