- Includes four integral AmpFlex flexible current probes that will measure from up to 3000A TRMS with 0.5A resolution
- Dual range 300/3000A user selectable per channel
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 125ms to 1 per day
- 4 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries for a period of up to 180 days
- Lightweight, compact and weatherproof
- 6 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Wireless Bluetooth communication
- EN 61010-1; 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III
The Simple Logger II Model AL834 is a 4-channel AC current data logger with four integral flexible current sensors. Each sensor is 24 inches long and capable of wrapping around an 8 inch conductor. The AL834 has two measurement ranges of up to 300 and 3000 Amps. Both the data logger housing and the current sensors are water resistant rated to IP 65. A selection of data storage modes, as well as data sampling rates is user programmable through the DataView application software provided. Up to 1,000,000 measurements can be stored in internal nonvolatile memory.
The Model AL834 is powered by four C cell alkaline batteries capable of providing six months or longer recording time. Data storage rates as fast as 8 per second are user programmable. Communication to the DataView software is accomplished through wireless Bluetooth technology. The Bluetooth adapter, provided, facilitates this communication link.
|Data Sheet:||(447 KB)|