- Measurement range of 100mA to 2000AAC
- Large jaw opening accommodated conductors up to two 500MCM
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- Conforms to IEC1010, 600V, Cat. III
- Low phase shift for power measurement
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
The SR661 is a range selectable probe that offers 3 switch selectable ranges of 20, 200 or 2000Apk (peak). This probe has a voltage output proportional at the current measured in the jaw of the probe. The SR661 has an integral 6.5ft (1.98m) lead terminated by BNC connector. The high accuracy and wide frequency response makes this probe an excellent choice for use with oscilloscopes.
|Data Sheet:||(218 KB)|