- Large jaw opening accommodated conductors up to two 500MCM
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- High content nickel metal core
- Conforms to IEC1010, 600V, Cat. III
- Low phase shift for power measurement
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
The SR752 is a general purpose 1000AAC current probe designed for use with DMMs, loggers and other instruments that have voltage inputs. It has a voltage output proportional at the rate of 1mV per Amp to the current measured in the jaw of the probe. The SR752 has an integral 5ft (1.5m) lead terminated by shrouded banana plugs.
|Data Sheet:||(107 KB)|