- Large jaw opening accommodated conductors up to two 500MCM
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- Conforms to IEC1010, 600V, Cat. III
- Low phase shift for power measurement
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
The SR651 is a general purpose 1000AAC current probe designed for use with DMMs, loggers and other instruments that have voltage inputs. It has a voltage output proportional to the rate of 1mV per Amp to the current measured in the jaw. The SR651 has jack output terminations that accept 4mm banana plugs. The rounded jaw design on this probe makes it well-suited for power applications where high accuracy and low phase shift are important.
|Data Sheet:||(109 KB)|