- Large jaw opening accommodated conductors up to two 500MCM
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- Conforms to IEC1010, 600V, Cat. III
- Low phase shift for power measurement
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
The SR632 is a general purpose 1000AAC current probe designed for use with instruments that require a 5A current input. It has a 1000:5 ration and output of 5mA per Amp measured in the jaw. The SR632 has an integral 5ft (1.5m) lead terminated by shrouded banana plugs. The rounded jaw design on this probe makes it well-suited for power applications where high accuracy and low phase shift is important.
|Data Sheet:||(109 KB)|