- 6 ft Lead
- Provides easy access and measurement, even in confined spaces
- Measurement range: 20mA to 400A
- Sensor dimensions: 1.9 in. diameter, 60 in. long
- Resolution down to 1mA
- Flexible coil is resistant to oils and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- True RMS
- HOLD feature
- Direct reading
- Safety rating of 600V CAT IV
- Measuring branch current in breaker panels
- Measurement of industrial loads
- HVAC current measurements
- Residential and commercial site current monitoring
- General AC current measurements
The AEMC 400D-60 Digital FlexProbe (AmpFlex) Current Probe with 6 ft Lead and 60 in. Sensor is an ideal addition to the electrician’s tool kit. The 400D-60 can be used for TRMS AC current measurements and are rated at 600V CAT IV. They provide a welcomed solution when accessing electrical conductors is difficult and in tight places.
The 400D-60 Digital FlexProbe has a measurement range starting at 20mA, and is designed for work in residential, commercial and light industrial applications. It can be used to check electrical distribution systems up to 400 Amps.
Although a high-performance instrument, the 400D-60 remains very simple to use: two buttons are all it takes to start the instrument, deactivate the auto power-off, HOLD the value on the display or store the maximum value (MAX HOLD). The values are read directly on the built-in 4000-count display.
The 400D-60 Digital FlexProbe is ergonomically designed for comfortable handheld use even when bulky gloves are required. The optional articulating, magnetic Multifix mounting system accessory makes it simple to hang on a wall, door, table edge or clip onto a belt.
|2118.65||AEMC 2118.65 Soft Case for Clamp-on Meters & Multimeters-CA/MX Series||
|5000.44||AEMC 5000.44 MultiFix Mounting System for Models 5231, 5233 & PEL 100 Series||