- Provides easy access and measurement, even in confined spaces
- Measurement range: 1A to 4000A
- Sensor dimensions: 3.94 in. diameter, 14 in. long
- Resolution down to 10mA
- Flexible coil is resistant to oils and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- True RMS
- HOLD feature
- Direct reading
- Safety rating of 600V CAT IV
The AEMC 4000D-14 Digital FlexProbe Current Probe with 14 in. Sensor has a measurement range starting at 20mA, and is designed for work in residential, commercial and light industrial applications. It can be used to check electrical distribution systems up to 400 Amps.
Although the AEMC 4000D-14 Digital FlexProbe is high-performance instrument, the 4000D-14 remains very simple to use: two buttons are all it takes to start the instrument, deactivate the auto power-off, HOLD the value on the display or store the maximum value (MAX HOLD). The values are read directly on the built-in 4000-count display.
|2118.65||AEMC 2118.65 Soft Case for Clamp-on Meters & Multimeters-CA/MX Series||
|5000.44||AEMC 5000.44 MultiFix Mounting System for Models 5231, 5233 & PEL 100 Series||