- Includes 4 196A-24-BK AmpFlex Sensors (Waterproof IP67 rated)
- Simple to use, single-, dual- (split-phase) and three-phase (Y, Δ) power and energy loggers
- Designed for outdoor use and pole mountable
- Can be powered directly from AC phase input up to 1000V
- Waterproof flexible current sensors
- Current measurement up to 10,000AAC (sensor dependent)
- Power measurements: VA, W and var
- Energy measurements: VAh, Wh (source, load) and varh (with quadrant indication)
- USB, Wi-Fi, LAN, Ethernet and Bluetooth (Class 1 wireless communication, up to 300 ft away)
- Minimal programming required
- Can be configured from front panel, through the DataView control panel or the FREE Android App
- Provides all the necessary functions for power and energy data logging for 50Hz, 60Hz, 400Hz and DC distribution systems
AEMCâ€™s Model PEL 105 is a simple to use, power and energy data logger that monitors both traditional and renewable energy sources. It monitors and records power, energy, cost and harmonics locally or from anywhere in the world. The PEL 105 is built into a waterproof case with an IP67 rating designed for outdoor use and is ideal for pole mounting. This product is perfect for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the areas of building and system monitoring and upgrades, including compliance to article 220.87 of the NEC, as well as overall energy audits and incoming power monitoring.
The PEL 105-WS provides all the necessary functions and features for recording power/energy data for most 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 400 Hz, and DC distribution systems worldwide. The instrument is designed for full outdoor or indoor use, resistant to both water (IP67) and sunlight (UL746C f1).
The instrument measures phase-to-phase (U12, U23, U31), phase-to-neutral (V1, V2, V3) and neutral-to-ground/earth (VNE) voltage up to 1000V in measurement Category IV, with pollution degree 4 (IEC 61010-1 Ed3). The instrument also measures phase (I1, I2, I3) and neutral (IN) current, using a variety of external current probes/sensors.
A total of 17 types of electrical hookups are supported, including single-phase, split-phase, 3-phase 3-wire, 3-phase 4-wire, open, and DC 2-, 3- and 4-wire.
It is available with an Android App to configure, view and capture data wirelessly. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless communication provides the operator with the ability to work from a safe distance away from dangerous voltages and currents without the need to wear PPE gear. The PEL105 includes four 196A-24-BK AmpFlex Sensors that are Waterproof IP67 rated like the main unit.
Export User Selectable 1 Sec or 200 mS Data:
Ability to create DataView report from 1 sec or 200 mS, as well as aggregate data
Phasor Diagram Screen:
Shows actual and reference diagrams and indicates whether voltage, current and/or power phase orientations are as expected
|2137.82||AEMC 2137.82 Pole Mounting Kit for the PEL 105 and PowerPad III Model 8435||
|2140.40||AEMC 2140.40 BNC Adapter||
|5000.77||AEMC 5000.77 Cable Reeling Box||
|Sensors and Probes|
|193-24-BK||AEMC 193-24-BK AmpFlex Sensor 24"(6500A) for use with Models 8220, 8230 & 3945||
|193-36-BK||AEMC 193-36-BK AmpFlex Sensor 36" Model 193-36-BK (6500A) for use with Models 8220, 8230 & 3945||
|2140.49||AEMC J93-BK AC/DC Current Probe w/ 3 position switch, power ON/Low battery indicator for PEL Series||
|MA193-10-BK||AEMC MA193-10-BK MiniFlex Sensor, (#2140.48)||
|2140.50||AEMC 2140.50 MiniFlex® Sensor Model MA193-14-BK||
|MN193-BK||AEMC MN193-BK AC Current Probe for L104, L564, PowerPad and PEL Series (#2140.36)||
|MN93-BK||AEMC MN93-BK AC Current Probe (200A) for Models 8220, 8230 & 3945, (#MN93-BK)||
|MR193-BK||AEMC MR193-BK AC Current Probe(Black connector), (#MR193-BK)||
|SL261||AEMC SL261 AC/DC Current Probe (BNC, 100mV/A, 10A Peak & 10mV/A, 100A Peak) (#120151)||
|SR193-BK||AEMC SR193-BK AC Current Probe Model SR193-BK (1200A), (#SR193-BK)||