- Simple to use, single, dual-split and three phase (Y, Δ) power & energy loggers
- Offers all the necessary functions for Power/Energy data logging for most of the 50Hz, 60Hz, and 400Hz and DC distribution systems worldwide offering numerous distribution set-ups
- Direct current measurements from 50mA up to 10,000A with MA193 external current sensors
- Power measurements: VA, W and var; Power Factor (PF), Cos (Φ), and Tan (Φ)
- Energy measurements VAh, Wh (source/load indication) and varh (including quadrant indication)
- Crest Factor, Frequency measurements
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltages and currents
- Harmonics from the fundamental signal up to the 50th order for 50/60Hz voltages and currents
- RMS and DC measurements @ 128 samples/cycle – each phase simultaneously
- Storage of measured and calculated values on a SD-Card or SDHC-Card
- Automatic recognition of the connected current sensors/probes
- Configuration of current and voltage ratios to external PT and CT ratios
- 17 types of supported hook-ups or electrical distribution systems
- USB, LAN, and Bluetooth communication
- DataView® software for data recovery, real-time communication with a PC and report generation with pre-written templates
- Verification of power distribution circuits
- Measurement and recording of power system quality(kW, VA, VAR)
- Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh)
- In-plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery
- Monitor phase unbalances
- Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load
- Remote monitoring
- Monitor sub-metering
- Baseline studies for system upgrades in high rise and office buildings
- Determine cost of energy usage
The PEL 100 series is a low cost, simple to use, one-, two- (split-phase) and three-phase (Y, Δ) power/energy data logger. It is available in with LCD display, PEL103.
The AEMC PEL 102 is ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the area of building and system monitoring and upgrades, as well as residential energy audits. All vital energy data is easily measured, recorded, analyzed and reports generated with confidence and minimal configuration time and effort.
The PEL 102 has many up-to-date features demanded by the present market conditions.
The PEL102 package is laid out in such a way that it can be installed in a load center panel including the current sensors and still allow the door to close on most panels. The PEL 102 offers all the essential functions for data logging Power/Energy from most of the electrical power networks in use today. The PEL series energy loggers measure three voltage and three current inputs and records these inputs as well as Watts, VARS, VA and energy (kWh, kvarh and kVA). Power factor, displacement power factor, crest factor, frequency and THD are calculated and recorded as well. Individual harmonic information including value, % and phase angle out to the 50th harmonic is also recorded at the operator’s choice. All variables are recorded and stored on a one second basis and on user selectable demand intervals from one to sixty minutes. Energy costs can be calculated and displayed quickly and easily by simply programming in the unit cost for a kilowatt hour. Data is stored on internal memory or on a removable SD card. Data can be retrieved by USB, Bluetooth and/or Ethernet (local or internet) connection as well as transporting the SD card back to the download site.
The included, comprehensive DataView® software also provides the ability to view data from several hundred PEL units on a local network or over the internet providing the ability to evaluate energy usage on a department or facility basis anywhere in the world. Real-time data can be reviewed as well as downloading stored results for analysis and report generation.
Configuration of the PEL-102 takes place through the DataView® software either locally or remotely. Most of the configured parameters are pre-set in the instrument keeping the user interface simple and straightforward and easy to complete in a few minutes. Current probes are automatically defined and calibrated when they are plugged into the unit. User selections include network type, demand interval, recording length, voltage and current ratios where necessary, recording duration (defined either by time and/or date) and communication method. Pass word protection can be initiated for Bluetooth and network communication to guard against unauthorized access and protection of data integrity.
The DataView® software provides the ability to review power, harmonic and RMS data in real time and to download recorded sessions for more extensive analysis and report generation. One second trend and demand interval trend graphs and tabular listings can be displayed and printed out. Energy costs can be calculated. Source and load graphs can be plotted. Individual phase and the sum of all phases can be evaluated. Once on screen, the user has access to a variety of analytical tools to analyze individual data points or sections of the recorded data without the frustration with having to deal with layers of button pushing to get to the information you need.
This simple to use yet comprehensive power and energy logger will be an invaluable asset to your energy monitoring and analysis.
|2136.80||AEMC 2136.80 Repalcement USB cable for 8510, 8333, 8335, 8336, 8435 and CA6116||
|2137.75||AEMC 2137.75 8.4 V NiMH Replacement Battery for PEL 100 Series (#213775)||
|2137.76||AEMC 2137.76 Lead Replacement, Set of 4 Black Test Leads for PEL Series||
|2137.77||AEMC 2137.77 Power Adapter for use with Models PEL 102 and PEL 103||
|MA193-10-BK||AEMC MA193-10-BK MiniFlex Sensor, (#2140.48)||
|MN193-BK||AEMC MN193-BK AC Current Probe for L104, L564, PowerPad and PEL Series (#2140.36)||
|MR193-BK||AEMC MR193-BK AC Current Probe(Black connector), (#MR193-BK)||
|SL261||AEMC SL261 AC/DC Current Probe (BNC, 100mV/A, 10A Peak & 10mV/A, 100A Peak) (#120151)||
|Data Sheet:||(300 KB)|