- Phase Rotation Indicators
- Color-coded Leads (red, black, blue) and alligator clips (black)
- Simple Operation
- 600V CAT III rated and CE Mark
- Verify proper phase wiring
- Detect open or de-energized phases
- Determine correct wiring for proper rotation on motors, pumps, etc.
The Phase Rotation Meter Model 6609 is a compact and rugged meter designed to identify phase rotation on 3-Phase systems and identify live and open/de-energized phases. Ideal for installing rotating machinery or motors, and for checking generator output.
The Model 6609 is also an ideal tool for measuring the proper rotation of motors, conveyors, pumps and other electrical devices interconnected on the power line system before installation where direction of rotation is dependent on proper phase hook-up.
|Data Sheet:||(319 KB)|