- True Megohmmeter
- Test voltage combinations 500 and 1000V
- Insulation measurements to 2000MΩ
- Automatic test inhibition if >25V
- Automatic discharge for operator safety
- Resistance measurements to 400kW
- Continuity measurements with 200mA test current
- Alarm indication
- Over-molded slip-proof holster for rugged field use
- Supplied with a soft carrying case
- Motor insulation resistance measurements
- Continuity checks & low resistance measurement
- Test/industrial commercial wiring & motor control centers
- Test motors (AC & DC) & transformers
- Dielectric absorption ratio & polarization index measurements
- Cable testing (including telecom)
AEMC 1040 Megohmmeter is a battery powered digital insulation resistance tester. It is designed to measure insulation resistance, continuity, voltage and to measure resistance. The Model 1040 tests are 500 and 1000V. In incorporates a 600V voltmeter which automatically detects and accurately displays AC/DC voltages in the test circuit on each of the insulation test voltage ranges. Above 25V is also provides and audible and visual signal, and inhibits further tests, thus protecting the user and the meter.
An exceptionally large digital/analog multi-function display provides clear and easy readings enhanced by a bright blue electro-luminescent backlight.
The Megohmmeter Model 1040 Kit includes a Model 1040 megohmmeter, field case, two color-coded leads, black test probe, two alligator clips, remote test probe, batteries and user manual. The Remote Test Probe (with target light) is used for all measurements. The yellow button on the probe button is used the same way as the button on the instruments. The test voltage is generated when the button is pushed.
|2118.97||AEMC 2118.97 Remote Test Probe||
|2118.98||AEMC 2118.98 Field case, waterproof, for models 1030-1045||
|2118.99||AEMC 2118.99 Hands free carrying case for models 1030-1045||
|Data Sheet:||(935 KB)|