- True Megohmmeter
- Test voltage combinations 50, 100, 250 and 500V
- Insulation measurements to 20GΩ
- Automatic test inhibition if >25V
- Automatic discharge for operator safety
- Alarm indication
- Multi-line 4000 count digital display with analog bargraph
- Over-molded slip-proof holster for rugged field use
- Supplied with a soft carrying case
- Telecom insulation resistance at low Voltage
- Line-to-line imbalance
- Line-to-line capacitance
- Off-hook detection
- Center station voltage testing
- Cable capacitance
- Cable length measurement indication
- Detect broken cable
AEMC 1035 Megohmmeter is a battery powered digital insulation resistance tester. It is designed to measure insulation resistance, voltage and to measure resistance. The Model 1035 tests are 50, 100, 250 and 500V. In incorporates a 600V voltmeter which automatically detects and accurately displays AC/DC voltages in the test circuit on each of the insulation test voltage ranges. Above 25V is also provides and audible and visual signal, and inhibits further tests, thus protecting the user and the meter.
An exceptionally large digital/analog multi-function display provides clear and easy readings enhanced by a bright blue electro-luminescent backlight.
Megohmmeter 1035 Kit includes a Model 1035 megohmmeter, field case, two color-coded leads, black test probe, remote test probe, batteries and user manual. The Remote Test Probe (with target light) is used for all measurements. The yellow button on the probe button is used the same way as the button on the instruments. The test voltage is generated when the button is pushed.
|2118.97||AEMC 2118.97 Remote Test Probe||
|2118.98||AEMC 2118.98 Field case, waterproof, for models 1030-1045||
|2118.99||AEMC 2118.99 Hands free carrying case for models 1030-1045||
|Data Sheet:||(935 KB)|