- Measures insulation resistance at 500V and 1000V
- Constant test voltage across measurement range ensures accurate and realistic test - True Megohmmeter
- Push button for battery check
- Designed for harsh environments: offshore, mining, heavy-duty field, industrial, commercial electrical and military use
- 0 to 10Ω + and 0 to 10Ω continuity range
- Continuity 200mA test current
- Compact and lightweight
- Large, direct-reading, colored scale
- 600V test voltage range (safety check)
- Yellow, non-slip, shockproof case
- Designed to international and safety standards
- Motor testing
- Transformer testing
- Relay testing
- Cable monitoring
- Circuit breaker testing
- Continuity checks
The True Megohmmeter Model 1015 is a compact, self-contained, battery-operated megohmmeter. This practical, dependable and rugged insulation tester can be used for a broad range of plant and field service applications and is designed for use in harsh environments.
The Model 1015 permits insulation resistance testing at 500V and 1000V, and resistance measurements up to 1000W. The Model 1015 is an analog instruments with four easy-to-read scales. The megohm scale is an easy-to-read log scale graduated from 0.1 to 1000MW. The ohm scale is linear with a range from 0 to 10Ω.
The Model 1015 comes complete with carrying case, shockproof rubber housing, a pair of color-coded leads, with black test probe, red alligator clip. spare fuse, batteries and a user manual.