- Standard size, full function clamp-on meter
- 1000AAC/DC current measurements
- 1400VDC volt measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurement to 10,000Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 35Ω
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Hold function to “freeze” readings
- Designed to measure Amps and Volts at the same time
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large easy-to-read 9999-count display
- Includes test leads and soft carrying case
AEMC's® Model 675 is a True RMS clamp–on meter that provide RMS measurements for today’s non–linear electrical environments. It is a general purpose professional clamp on meter that measure up to the toughest standards. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges: AC Amps, DC Amps, AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity with beeper, Frequency from V or A, and Temperature, and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure professional and reliable measuring tools.
This meter is designed to measure and display amps and volts at the same time. A press of the display key will toggle the bottom display to show frequency. It is also auto ranging and provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting.
The Model 675 is sized for comfortable, one–handed operation. The tapered and hooked jaw design facilitates maneuvering in crowded wiring and breaker panels, making it easy to select conductors. The jaw opening accommodates one 750 kcmil or two 350 kcmil cables. The large, easy–to–read 9999–count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols, such as low battery, polarity, overload and AC/DC indicators. The Model 675 also comes equipped with a Data Hold function that freezes the measurement for later viewing, and a Min/Max and Peak function to capture signals.
|2118.89||AEMC 2118.89 Replacement Carrying Case for 670 & 675||
|2118.90||AEMC 2118.90 Thermoucouple K-Type, Replacement for 670 & 675||
|Data Sheet:||(536 KB)|