- Standard size, full function clamp-on meter
- 1000AAC current measurements
- 750VAC/1000VDC volt measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurement to 4000Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Diode test
- 1ms Peak function for fast capture of signals
- Hold function to "freeze" readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display>/
- 42-segment analog bargraph
The AEMC Clamp-on Meter Model 512 is a general purpose professional clamp-on meter that measures up to the toughest standards. It is built into a rugged mechanical case and is designed using quality polycarbonate materials. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool. The Model 512 is auto ranging and provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting. It has a high resolution 40A range.
The Model 512 measures AC Amps, AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity (with beeper), Frequency (from V or A) and has a Diode Test function.
The Model 512 is sized for a comfortable, one-handed operation. This model is a True RMS clamp-on that provides RMS measurements for today's non-linear electrical environments.
The Model 512 includes a pair of test leads (red/black with probe tips), 9V battery, soft carrying pouch and a user manual.
|Data Sheet:||(551 KB)|