- Compact size - fits into your pocket
- 400AAC or 400AAC/DC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- Resistance measurements to 400Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Hold function to "freeze" readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment bar graph
The AEMC Clamp-on Meter Model 503 is a general-purpose professional clamp-on. This compact meter is built with a rugged case design, quality materials, full ranges and compliance to international safety and quality standards ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool.
The large and complete 4000 count LCD features comprehensive user interface symbols such a low battery indicator. It is equipped with a Data Hold function, which freezes the measurement. The Model 503 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation, and the hooked jaw design is easy to maneuver in crowded wiring and breaker panels. The jaw opening for the Model 503 is 1.18" (30mm). It is supplied with a set of test leads, two 1.5V batteries, soft carrying case and a user manual.
|Data Sheet:||(305 KB)|